Inbound Routing - US Domestic
*** FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE INSTRUCTIONS WILL RESULT IN ALL FREIGHT COSTS BEING CHARGED BACK TO YOUR COMPANY***
If you have any questions regarding these instructions, please contact the Logistics Department at 1-630-718-5002 or Lynda.Lonergan@molex.com
- Vendor must use the Molex LLC. Purchase Order number as a reference, bill of lading or shipment number on shipments. If more than one PO is sent, packing list must document all Molex PO芒聙聶s sent in that shipment.
- When making more than one shipment to the same Molex LLC. location on the same day, please consolidate all shipments onto one bill-of-lading or shipment.
- All shipments must show the density of that product on the US LTL truck carrier bill-of-lading, include the appropriate NMFC number and appropriate freight class.
- Molex LLC is self-insured therefore no shipment should be marked with declared value or additional insurance purchased to move the shipment.
- Ground, LTL or truckload shipments are considered standard modes of transportation. Air or premium shipments are not permitted unless authorized by a Molex LLC. employee or supplier agreement.
Please contact the nominated carrier to schedule a pickup at your location.
Transportation Carrier Contact List:
Third Party Billing Address (Molex): Molex-KBX Logistics, Conduent Business Services LLC, PO Box 981957, El Paso, TX 79998-1957
Third Party Billing Address (Phillips Medisize): Phillips Medisize C/O KBX Logistics, C/O Affiliated Computer Services (ACS), P.O. Box 981957, El Paso, TX 79998-1957
Inbound Routing - International
Contact AME Logistics either phone: 1-630-718-5002 or via email: Lynda.Lonergan@molex.com.